Lilypie

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Part 2

Since we have a big family, we get to spend a couple of days celebrating Christmas. Here we are at Great Grandma & Grandpa's on the day after Christmas for our second major celebration.

Here is me in my Christmas outfit which was very cute but didn't last very long. Here's the whole gang (except my Daddy because he was taking the picture).
Helping Emma & Ava open their presents since they are still new at this :)
"I make the rules..." so appropriate since Mommy wanted me to stay in my Christmas outfit, but I decided to wear this...
Opening my presents.
Taking a break after all that present opening.
Even though I was really tired because I only got a short nap today, I still had enough energy to "play my game." This is the Fisher Price Computer Cool School and let me tell you, it is COOL. Mommy did a lot of research on learning games and this one was supposed to be good. It is because I love it!
You can see this is going to keep me busy for a long time

No comments: