Lilypie

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catching Up

Mommy is very sorry to have neglected the blog this long.
Here is a quick update on some things we have been up to & we will be much better at posting regular updates again!

On Valentine's Day, Daddy took his two girls to the park & to lunch. It was a sunny day in between rain storms so we definitely needed the fresh air and fun. Katie & I are pretty much best friends. She stayed with us for a long weekend while my Nana & Papa took a little vacation and she got to sleep on my bed. I hug her and give her kisses and am pretty nice to her most of the time. Katie is a very good sport about all the love I give her.
Just being cute...
We've been getting things ready for the arrival of my new baby sister. Daddy painted her room this past weekend and I got to help a little. I was very excited about it as you can see.

Daddy even got brave & let me use the roller a little.

No comments: